Noble Around Ari is the residence where you can free your spirit, find the inspiration, express yourself. This will be possible in a district known for its charm and its comfort. 90 meters away from the BTS station Ari, this condominium is an opportunity not to be missed.
Ari, a young dynamic district with a residential vocation
The average sale price of the former units of the region was about 130 000 bahts per square meter, it increased from 7 to 8 % a year since. The average sale price of buildings launched after 2015 is of … 185 000 bahts by sq.m ! It’s one of the illustrations that this district has a good potential for the second hand sales.
- Really close to the BTS station “Ari”.
- Bang Sue, the future biggest station of South-East Asia, will be a few BTS stations away. The construction should begin in 2018.
- Ari puts at disposition numerous paths perfectly fitted to ride a bike!! The traffic is generally fluid, more than in Sathorn or in Sukhumvit.
Shopping : at the bottom of the stop of subway BTS ARI is held the shopping mall ” La Villa Ari “. Opened on the outside, this 3-storeyed center includes restaurants as Greyhound or Japanese Fuji, supermarket Villa Market with all the European food products, an optician, a pharmacy … A little farther stands a small community center in an elegant architecture: Aree Garden.
- Restaurants: for several months now numerous addresses have shown up. They’re reflecting the culinary diversity of the world: Korean kitchen with Joha (One 2), Mexican food with Casa Azul, or Vietnamese food in an atypical decoration with Zoulviet.
- Cafés and Bar: Ari would not be Ari without its cafés. Bangkok Espresso Bar, the small café Sutdrip or very photogenic Bar Storia del Caffe are inevitable. Moreover, Ari isn’t the best place in Bangkok to party all-night but it is perfectly possible to go have a drink in the evening. The amateurs of beer will go to the Irish bar O’Glee. A bar/restaurant offers a Hawaiian decoration: the Pakalolo
In the North of Ari, only 2 stops of subway BTS away, is the park of Chatuchak. It constitutes the biggest green space of the capital.
The Chatuchak Market is frequented by more than 200 000 visitors every weekend. With 15,000 stands(pits) he(it) is considered as the biggest and the most known market of Bangkok.
Numthong Art Gallery (Soi 5)
With 130 sq.m of exhibition,, this gallery welcomes a wide range of local and international artists.
International schools: RBIS Rasami British International School, private school which welcomes the pupils from 18 months to 18 years. Saint Andrew International School has a campus close to the district. It offers a teaching based on the English education system, from 2 years to 12 years old pupils.
Excellent Hospitals: Paolo Hospital, international private hospital, and Phyathai 2 which has a medical team speaking English to accompany at best its clientele.
Paolo Hospital and RBIS Rasami British International School
Paolo Hospital et RBIS Rasami British International School
Noble Around Ari : The Concept
Inspired by the modernist architect Ludwig Crumbs Van Der Rohe, the appearance and the structure of this condominium are pure. The geometry is thought so that the residents feel in peace in a natural frame.
The feeling of being outside the city
The botanical path entrance marks the exit of the city agitation and the entrance into this soft refuge. This big threes corridor leads to the 2 buildings of Noble Around Ari. You can easily park your car thanks to the automatic parking lot in the Y building.
Around both X and Y buildings is an attractive garden with some architectural inspirations.
A luxurious and pure decoration
The lobbies of buildings(ships) X and Y are charming. The lobby X gives onto a library in mezzanine fitted out as a multifunctional and modern space. It sets the tone for the rest of buildings and houses.
Lobby-X and The Mezzanine Library
Reach for the sky
A Multifonctions lounge is nested at the 23rd floor of the X building, with a sophisticated decoration aiming to emphasize the view on Bangkok. This lounge can serve as tea-room, co-kitchen or as game-zone.
The swimming pool is at the 39th floor! It offers a 360° view over the city, with a child zone and terraces. You will also find on the rooftop the fitness gym. No doubt that you will be addicted to fitness.
Perched on the rooftop, Sky Pier boasts refined atmosphere with stunning views of Bangkok’s
skyline. This hidden oasis is truly an ideal place to wind down and enjoy the friendly and relaxing ambience.
1 Bedroom Condo : 26.40 – 34.90 sq.m
Beginning at 8 000 000 Thb.
“1 Bedroom Plus” Condo – Possibility of having 2 bedrooms : 41.60 – 44.70 sq.m
Beginning at 12 700 000 Thb
360° visits are availables ici.
Reminder of services and equipments :
- Botanical Path, Garden and roof gardens
- Automatic parking
- Lobbys, Mezzanine Library
- Uptown Sky Lounge
- Rooftop Swimming Pool and Fitness
- Laundry Room
Project : Condominiums
Units : 2 Building : 39 floors for the X tower, 7 for the Y tower. 611 units.
UNIT TYPE & AREA
1 Bedroom : 26.40 – 34.90 sq.m.
1 Bedroom Plus : 41.60 – 44.70 sq.m.
End of construction : 2022
CONTACT US for more informations !
Tel : +66 (0) 02-168-7047
Email: [email protected]