Are you looking for an investment opportunity? You want to capitalise on the growing rental demand in Chiang Mai? Invest in the brand new residence New Concept 1, 2, 3 from only 50,000 euros.
The project allows you to benefit from many advantages:
- 8% rental guarantee for 20 years.
- 8% interest paid during construction (if payment before the end of construction)
- Repurchase option with a progressive valuation of 2% per year from the 2nd year
- Premium services Professional hotel management
“A unique investment opportunity in Chiang Mai”
3 spaces for 3 different atmospheres, which The New Concept 1,2,3 surprised us with. This unique project with original design offers modern comfort in the heart of Hang Dong in Chiang Mai. As said, This New Concept 1,2,3 comes with 3 spaces including 2 buildings and a swimming pool. Each space has an atmosphere of its own;
Concept 1 “Romance”: a distinguished atmosphere, soft and elegant lines, and finishes in pastel tones.
Concept 2 “Pleasure”: bright colours and graphic lines design bringing energy and dynamism.
Situated between city and nature in Hang Dong, New Concept 1,2,3 is just 7 km from Chiang Mai International Airport. Also within walking distance of the city centre, the residence benefits from a free shuttle service from the project to the city. In addition, residents will find everything they need nearby: many shops, bars and restaurants line the residence. Enjoy a mountain view in an environment that aspires to calmness.
- 15 minutes from Chiang Mai International Airport
- 15 minutes from Royal Park Rajapruek
- 15 minutes to Central Airport, Kad Farang and Premium Outlet shopping centres
- 15 minutes from the old town
- 10 minutes to Tesco Lotus, Big C, Makro and the local market
Located 15 km from Chiang Mai, Hang Dong District is quite large, running from the south of the city to Samoeng further west, passing through the southern slope of Doi Suthep Mountain. The neighbourhood is home to activities particularly popular with nature lovers and adventure seekers. But not only its craft market, which earned it the title of furniture capital of the region, attracts enthusiasts and collectors in search of the rare pearl.
By moving away from the city centre, the concentration of housing decreases to make way for the nature of the north of the country. The ancient quarries of Hang Dong are particularly popular for swimming, or relaxing in peace ..
Many other sites allow you to discover the surrounding nature. The Dokmai Garden is an ethnological garden that offers to discover more than 1000 plant species and various fruits and vegetables. For the more adventurous, the Ob Khan National Park is home to many species of wildlife. You can also choose to explore the fauna and flora of the northern Kingdom through a night excursion offered by the popular Night Safari.
Services and services:
- 3 pools, one in each space
- Private pools for each unit on the 3rd floor of each space
- Garden Spa, fitness, Bar, Restaurant, Free shuttle service to town
- Private limo service
- Concierge Service
- 24/7 security and surveillance camera
- Free parking space
- Location: Hang Dong
- Type of project: 6 buildings type condominium of each 4 floors
- Number of units: 216 Type of units: 1 bedroom (33 – 114 m²) with mountain, pool or city views
- Start of construction: September 2017
- Delivery date: December 2019 Return on investment:
- 8% rental guarantee for 20 years
- Price from: 2.08 million THB
- Payment terms: Contact us Hotline: +66 (0) 2-168-7047 or Click Here