The International Firework Festival is back to Pattaya on June 8th – 9th!
The International Fireworks Festival, one of the most impressive and most anticipated events in the country is back in Pattaya!
The Pattaya International Fireworks Festival, which takes place every year, has become the must-see event in the seaside resort where locals and tourists come in large numbers to watch this magical show.
Far beyond a simple show intended to delight the eyes of passers-by, the Pattaya International Fireworks Festival is above all an international competition where several teams come from all over the world to try to determine who are the best artificers.
The event takes place over two days:
- On Friday, June 8, the event starts around 5:00 pm but the fireworks will start of course when the sun has given way. Once this is done, the festival will start with 20 sublime minutes of the show and then, one after the another, each team will give an overview of its expertise. All will, of course, be accompanied by many concerts, parades, shows, etc.
- On Saturday, June 9, the highlight of the show, each team will be given 45 minutes to try to impress the jury and spectators during a magnificent synchronized parade that is probably one of the most sumptuous shows that you will be offered to attend in Pattaya.
If you are looking for a unique experience in The Land of Smiles, this is definitely the place to be!
Our tips to enjoy the show:
- Choose wisely your location to enjoy the show to the fullest (we recommend the viewpoint on Pratumnak Hill or the one under the “PATTAYA” sign).
- Be there in advance! Indeed, the festival attracts a large number of visitors all eager to get the best location to enjoy the show.
- Do not forget your camera to immortalize this incredible moment!
As a bonus, a video of the 2015 edition so you can preview the magic of the event.
Where: Pattaya Bay (Beach Road).
When: Friday the 8th and Saturday the 9th of June 2018.
How much: FREE