Terminal 21, the well-known and appreciated by all shopping center, will soon open its doors in Pattaya! Find out all you need to know about the future temple of shopping in the most dynamic seaside resort in South East Asia!
Here we go (again).
With an appreciated by all and unique concept, the recipe will almost be the same as Bangkok with a “vacation” atmosphere based on a design reminiscent of the most modern airports in the world. At each of the six floors, you will find a different atmosphere based on several world-famous destinations:
- On the ground floor, France will be in the spotlight with a decor reminiscent of the streets of Paris. You will find there, luxury shops offering clothes, accessories and cosmetics.
- On the upper floor, you will plunge into the heart of England with an atmosphere based on London’s great architecture. There, you will find clothing and sports shops as well as a supermarket.
- From here you will be able to fly to the next floor and reach the very heart of Italy with wellness and beauty shops, electronics and telephony stores as well as agencies of the biggest national banks.
- On the upper floor, head to Japan with a great atmosphere based in Tokyo’s most vibrant neighbourhoods where you will find clothing shops and cafes.
- See you on the next floor for a dive in the heart of San Francisco where you will find a multitude of restaurants and the famous Food Court which greatly contributed to the success of Bangkok’s Terminal 21.
- On the 6th (and last) floor, you will land in Hollywood to find cinema and gaming areas.
Finally, like in Bangkok’s edition, you will find a hotel above the shopping center. It will be branded Grand Center Point, will proudly display its five stars and will welcome its guests in 6 different types of rooms spread over 32 floors with at guests’ disposal: restaurants, bars, rooftop bar, swimming-pool and water-park, spa, and much more!
The whole project including the shopping center and the hotel represents a total cost of approximately 7 billion baht. It will be located at the corner of Pattaya 2nd Road and North Pattaya Road, the shopping mall will welcome its first visitors on the 19th of October from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm while the hotel will welcome its first from the 26th of October.
If you are in Pattaya during these days, do not miss the opening of Pattaya’s future shopping temple!
Discover more news about Pattaya on our dedicated page!