- Meet the 20,000 USD health insurance requirement of the Thailand Pass and COE application, which includes Phuket Sandbox and Samui Sandbox.
- Coverage of 0.75 million THB for medical expenses, including COVID-19, and 1 million THB for personal accidents, with a period of up to 365 days available.
- Coverage begins as soon as you clear immigration in Thailand and includes the test and go, Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ), Alternative Local State Quarantine (ALSQ), and Sandbox Stay.
- There is no waiting period, deductible, or advance payment for hospitalization.
- Provide an insurance certificate, as well as a COVID-19 coverage statement.
- Thailand has a large hospital network and a 24-hour hotline.
AXA Sawasdee Thailand offers foreigners traveling to Thailand health and personal accident insurance coverages, including Covid-19, that meet official Thailand Pass and Certificate of Entry (COE) requirements, including for Phuket Sandbox or Samui Sandbox programs. AXA has a large hospital network throughout Thailand, with direct billing and a 24-hour hotline service. There is no waiting period, including Test & Go, ASQ, AQ, or Sandbox duration. The duration of insurance can be set to up to 365 days.
Trusted and recommended as the insurance of choice by thousands of visitors from over 140 countries worldwide (updated November 2021).
You can now enter Thailand with complete confidence if you choose AXA insurance. Now Available Online! Subscribe in 5 minutes now!
- Non-Thai nationals, with the exception of those from sanctioned countries and those who are subject to our AML/sanction regulations and requirements.
- Age range: 6 months to 74 years on the policy’s effective date.
- AXA Thailand allows customers to purchase a maximum of one policy per person.
- Customers who are physically located outside of Thailand at the time they purchase a policy.