“Special rates on Bangkok Airways flights with Samui residence card and VIP services to Thailand Elite members”
Are you dreaming of a life on an exotic island in Thailand? Make your dream true…
Expatriation to Koh Samui in Thailand is way easier than it seems.
The government of Thailand launched a long-term visa program called Thailand Elite, that allows Elite members long-term visas from 5 to 20 years as well as many VIP services and privileges.
One of the services Thailand Elite members enjoy is the Elite Member & Departure assistance on Koh Samui. A personal assistant will greet Elite members as soon as they land to Koh Samui Airport, from their international flights, (at the air pier, where an Electric Shuttle Cart). Elite members will be escorted and assisted through all steps of passport control counters and baggage claim, avoiding any queuing time. Then, a limousine will take Elite members to their hotel or residence. The same service is offered when members departure from Thailand.
Furthermore, residents of Koh Samui have the privilege of obtaining their & Samui Residence Card’’ from Bangkok Airways, giving them the benefit of discounted rates on flights from Bangkok Airways, departing and returning to Koh Samui. Depending on the dates of your departure and availability of seats, the price for one-way ticket Koh Samui-Bangkok starts from 2000 baht all inclusive. Residents, in general, receive 30% discount on all Bangkok Airways domestic and international flights from and to Samui International Airport.
It is easy and free to get the resident card, simply by going to the Bangkok Airways office in Chaweng (near Bangkok Hospital), filling a form, and providing a document proving that you live on Koh Samui.
To be eligible for Samui residence card, the applicant must be:
- A Koh Samui, Koh Pha Ngan or Koh Tao resident or
- A descendant of a Koh Samui, Koh Pha Ngan or Koh Tao resident or a spouse of a Koh Samui, Koh Pha Ngan or Koh Tao resident
- An owner and holder of the title to the property or land on Koh Samui or Koh Pha-Ngan Koh Tao District.
- A hotel/business employee on Koh Samui, Koh Pha Ngan or Koh Tao
- An owner of an operating business on Koh Samui, Koh Pha Ngan or Koh Tao
- A government official on Koh Samui, Koh Pha Ngan or Koh Tao
- A student at school, college or university on Koh Samui, Koh Pha Ngan or Koh Tao
- A practising monk at a temple on Koh Samui, Koh Pha Ngan or Koh Tao
- A medical service employee at a hospital on Koh Samui, Koh Pha Ngan or Koh Tao
Must NOT be
- An employee of Bangkok Airways or a company directly associated with Bangkok Airways
- A Birth Certificate copy or
- An ID card or passport copy or
- A student Identification card copy or
- A copy of the residence registration of the applicant or parent whose address is registered on Koh Samui, Koh Pha Ngan or Koh Tao, or
- A copy of a marriage registration certificate with a Koh Samui, Koh Pha Ngan or Koh Tao resident, or
- A title deed of the property or land on Koh Samui or Koh Pha-Ngan, Koh Tao District.
- A copy of a monk’s identification card showing the temple’s address on Koh Samui, Koh Pha Ngan or Koh Tao, or
- A Medical Services Employee Certificate showing the hospital’s address on Koh Samui, Koh Pha Ngan or Koh Tao
- Employee Certification, Work Permit or a Company Registration Certification for companies operating on Koh Samui, Koh Pha Ngan or Koh Tao
- Application fee: Free of charge until 31 December 2018
For more information, contact: Flyer Bonus Bangkok Airways
+66 (0) 2270 6699 or 1771 (press 2)
Office Hours: 08:00 – 17:00
Some of Thailand Elite service providers on Koh Samui
- Santiburi Samui Country Club*- Koh Samui Surat Thani
- Ban Sabai Big Buddha Retreat & Spa – Koh Samui Suratthani
- Eranda Herbal Spa – Koh Samui Suratthani
- Let’s Relax Spa (Samui) – Koh Samui Suratthani
- Samui Accom ( at Koh Samui) – Suratthani (Koh Samui)
- Bangkok Samui Hospital – Samui Suratthani
- Budget Car and Truck Rental Thailand – Thailand
- Hertz Car Rental (Thailand) – Thailand
- SixT Rent A Car – Thailand